375Re: My javascript app freezes at eval'uating JSON string returned

  • rancioadams
    May 28, 2006
      Sure, but please read my last post.

      I will try to decipher what the string content is. Not tonight
      (tomorrow I must show some working code!), but surely tomorrow night
      or Tuesday.

      If you think you want to work on it a bit, I can upload my files,
      including the database in CSV format, to some FTP server. I just don't
      dare to ask you guys for so much!

      Pablo