1984RE: Introducing Oboe.js - streaming JSON loading in Javascript

  • zuccaralloo
    Feb 10, 2014
      That's great work Jim! I did not have the chance to test Oboe.js,yet but as an on-and-off SVG developer for more than a decade I love your page and those animations very much. HTML5 really gives a push to SVG, finally. I guess early SVG developers were among the first who used JSON thanks to Jim Ley who promoted it then as an alternative to XML for data interchange. I hope I will have time to take a closer look at Oboe.js soon. Thanks for sharing!
      Heiko
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic