1937Re: [json] new python package
- Dec 19, 2012Eh? Why not use the standard Python JSON API (json) and wrap the built-in JS support (JSON)!
lesnklesnik <yselivanov@...> wrote:
I'd like to propose adding a new python JSON package http://pypi.python.org/pypi/metamagic.json
It's key features are:
- output is 100% to the JSON spec
- super fast (in some tests faster the ultrajson - another python package)
- freshly designed API. It's much more flexible than any other json library for python.
The library is high quality, documented, robust and well tested.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic