1929Re: new JSON encoder/decoder for Prolog

  • Jose F. Morales
    Oct 23 2:24 AM
      Dear all,

      Thank you very much for including the "Ciao JSON encoder and
      decoder" under the Prolog section. As a last request, we are
      wondering if we could have an additional entry for the "Ciao"
      language (Ciao is a new multiparadigm language which has Prolog as
      a subset). We are exactly in the same situation as Racket (whose
      JSON parser appears both under a specific entry for Racket and also
      under the more generic one for PLT-Scheme).

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      Jose (and the Ciao Dev. Team)

      On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM, Jose F. Morales
      <jfran@...> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      > I am not really sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but
      > we recently introduced a JSON encoding/decoding library in Ciao
      > (http://ciaohome.org, a multiparadigm Prolog dialect). Would it be
      > possible to list this implementation:
      > http://ciaohome.org/docs/ciao/json.html
      > in http://www.json.org/index.html, as an alternative for the SWI