1915Re: [json] Re: Non-unique keys in JSON objects

  • Matěj Cepl
    Sep 5, 2012
      On 05/09/12 18:16, douglascrockford wrote:
      >> And that makes me really puzzled. SHOULD???
      >
      > It should have been MUST. I said SHOULD because I wanted JavaScript's
      > eval function to conform. At the time, I thought that was a necessary
      > transitional device. Fortunately, it appears that all other
      > implementations, including ES5's JSON.parse, assumed MUST.

      Brownie points for the discovery should go to my colleague Richard
      Opálka (ropalka at the same domain my email comes from).

      Just to make this clear.

      Matěj

      I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying
      I approved of it.
      -- Mark Twain
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic