1781c++ library benchmark

  • jonathan wallace
    Nov 22, 2011
      Hello,
      I was sent a message on sourceforge a while ago about someone doing a benchmark test of the most popular c++ json libraries.

      He compared json_spirit (Boost), CAJUN, and libjson.  He attempted to include jsoncpp in his tests, but said he couldn't get it to compile.

      I was sent the results this weekend: http://lijoblogs.blogspot.com/2011/11/comparison-and-benchmark-of-c-json.html

      I was surprised that json_spirit performed so poorly considering it's part of Boost.  CAJUN ran more than five times faster than it and libjson ran almost FIVE HUNDRED times faster than it.

      Jon