167Future of JSON

  • Anthony Mouse
    Jan 3, 2006
      What is the future of JSON?
      Yahoo is now supporting JSON for their WebServices - is that because Douglas Crockford works for Yahoo? What is the status of http://JSON.Org (it now re-directs to http://www.crockford.com/JSON/ ) and what is http://Json.Com ?

      Does anyone other than Yahoo support JSON? Do not get me wrong - I think it is thinner than XML and easier to use on the client, but there are ALOT of tools for XML, and I want to know if this 'new' technology has a future

      Thanks