1645Re: A new java JSON API + Up to date benchmarks and test for most existing Json API.

  • uriel.chemouni
    May 16 4:43 AM
      Each test has a tag, to show if the test is a standard test, or not.

      I have to add this information in my wiki page.

      The score line is incremented by 100 by standard test, 10 by non-strict test (like using ' instead of "), and 1 for strange test.

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Petri Lehtinen <petri@...> wrote:

      > uriel.chemouni wrote:
      > > Hi
      > >
      > > I have recently published my Json API.
      > >
      > > Features test:
      > > http://code.google.com/p/json-smart/wiki/FeaturesTests
      > >
      > > Benches test:
      > > http://code.google.com/p/json-smart/wiki/Benchmark
      > >
      > > Project home;
      > > http://code.google.com/p/json-smart
      > >
      > > Don't hesitate to send me your feedback.
      >
      > It seems you have implemented your own data format that you call
      > "smaller JSON data". It's wrong to call this format JSON as it
      > violates the JSON spec in many ways.
      >
      > It's also very misleading and unfair to use this syntax when comparing
      > to other JSON libraries, as if they were supposed to support this
      > non-JSON data format. More than half of the test cases you list on the
      > FeatureTests page are not JSON at all, but still you expect others to
      > parse them without throwing an error.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic