1578Re: Re[2]: [json] libjson 7.0 new features

  • Jonathan Wallace
    Feb 8, 2011
      Well there is a benchmark included in the source, but it's mostly for my own purposes of comparing upgrade versions against the previous version. I think ill come up a set of common json tasks and implement them in a few libraries or ask the library maintained to do it to be sure it's done right.

      Sent from my iPhone