      From: Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta@...>
      To: json@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 3:39:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [json] Java JSON

      On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Dennis Gearon <gearond@...> wrote:
      > If there was anything that bugs ME, is incomplete documentation and 'just read
      > the code' type of libraries.

      True. That also contributes to feeling of "but how is this different".
      Maybe there are strengths, but if finding those requires reading
      sources, yeah, that's lots to ask.

      And it's also easier to accumulate documentation when projects grow;
      and having small number of leading libs helps the snowball effect.