1564Re: [json] Java JSON

  • John Cowan
    Jan 24, 2011
      Douglas Crockford scripsit:

      > The JSON.org page currently lists 21 packages for Java. Will the Java
      > community ever converge on one as some other language communities
      > are doing?

      I would say that that could happen in only a few ways:

      1) If someone shepherded a particular library through the JCP, a clunky and
      bureaucratic process whose future is much doubted

      2) If you as JSON BDFL pushed one of them.

      Also, google-gson is not just a plain JSON library, and jsonix is actually
      a JavaScript, not a Java library. There are probably other such errors.

      --
      John Cowan cowan@... http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
      Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is