1308JsonFx.NET now on Google Code

  • Stephen M. McKamey
    Jul 26 11:57 AM
      Just wanted to share that the source code repository for the JSON serializer in JsonFx.NET (as well as the full Ajax framework) has been migrated to Google Code.

      http://code.google.com/p/jsonfx/

      The JsonFx website will continue to remain the official source for JsonFx information and will link to Google Code for source:

      http://jsonfx.net/download/#json

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. McKamey" <jsonml@...> wrote:

      > I've been using my C# JSON parser for about a year now as I've been
      > building out a larger end-to-end Ajax framework. Last week, I released
      > the JSON parser which the framework is built upon.
      >
      > The parser/serializer is written in C# and is intended to be as easy to
      > use as XML serialization in .NET. It includes the option to control
      > serialization using attributes or implementing an interface. It has
      > the ability to serialize and deserialize strongly-typed classes.
      >
      > Until the entire framework is available, I encourage you to try out the
      > parser:
      >
      > http://jsonfx.net/BuildTools/
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Stephen McKamey