1180Re: [json] Fwd: ES3.1 Draft: 07 Nov 2008 "Kona" version available

  • John Cowan
    Nov 7, 2008
      Mark S. Miller scripsit:

      > If you see any significant issues with the Kona version that need fixing,
      > please give us your feedback now, or post to the es*-discuss lists.

      Two versions are given, PDF and DOC. Only the PDF is useful to me
      because of the revision marks in the margin. But it's full of red print,
      which is damnably hard to read. When I printed it on a b/w printer, it
      became dim gray, which combined with the font was even harder to read,
      if possible. Please print a true b/w PDF version, and have mercy on
      these 50-year-old eyes.

      --
      John Cowan cowan@... http://ccil.org/~cowan
      If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing