1139Re: [json] Re: Building a UI using Json Input

    Jul 31, 2008
      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:10 AM, jyothsna1_n <jyothsna1_n@...>wrote:

      > Thanks for the reply.
      > The webservices are REST based and they give a JSON output.
      > What would be the skillset required to do this?

      Look, *you* need to think deeply about your needs. Nobody on this list is
      going to be able to give you a silver-bullet answer, because there isn't
      one.

      With what you say above, you haven't narrowed it down at all. You can use
      JSON from just about any language and framework you can think of. I could
      tell you to write it in Flex; someone else could tell you to use Dojo, or
      Struts, or .NET. And we would all be "right", based on the amount of
      information you are providing.

      Do some research. Spend some time with Google, but before that, spend a
      *lot* of time thinking about your project. Only you can answer the
      questions.