1085Double quotes around ISO date string?

  • geoffrey.mcgill
    Jul 4, 2008
      Maybe I'm just going crazy, but in a previous version of json.js (or
      maybe json2.js) did the .toISOString function wrap an extra set of ""
      (double quotes) around the converted date string?

      Was this removed at some point? just wondering why. Although, it never
      really made sense to me to begin with, so +1 for removing them. I'm
      just trying to get a confirmation on what is considered "correct" now.

      I apologize if this has already been discussed. I could not find
      anything on topic.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic