1054Re: JSON syntax grammar is missing 'undefined' literal value

  • Shelby Moore
    May 26, 2008
      Douglas, your insightful replies are helping me to understand better
      your and my concepts. Perhaps it was Einstein who said (paraphrased)
      that until one is forced to explain their concepts, they don't really
      understand them well. I appreciate the sound reasoning that got JSON
      to where it is today, but I remain yet unconvinced that undefined is
      not a critically missing literal. I remain open-minded, and I
      respectfully do not desire to drag us into a long debate. Afaics,
      there is nothing wrong with JSON remaining static, and then some
      proposal for JSON+undefined for those who need it. I hope that is
      harmonious.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic