1050Re: JSON syntax grammar is missing 'undefined' literal value

    May 25, 2008
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Shelby Moore" <shelby@...> wrote:
      > I am working on an implicit schema for JSON (to enable Web 3.0
      > decentralized mashups) and I am thinking of declaring undefined to be
      > a legal value and usurp your defacto standard. Could you please steer
      > me otherwise with further logic?

      JSON will not be extended to include undefined. Your options are to
      either accept the definition of JSON as it is, or to create your own
      format. If you do the latter, please don't call it JSON.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic