1037Re: Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • gabrielenegro
    May 22, 2008
      Hi all,
      I'm sorry for late, I had some problem to subscribe the group!

      First (for tatu): I've released a pdf guide for annotation usage for
      jajb, you can find it at http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html.
      Anyway, now I'm here and I can help you all and answer to you question!

      Please, alert me for each bugs you'll find, I'll try to solve them
      immediatly.

      Second (for akaidr4vr): I'm not sure about your question: do you want
      to now if jajb can be integrated with cold fusion?

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Claudio D'angelo <claudio.dangelo@...> wrote:

      > What?
      > Can you explain better?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Mark Ireland ha scritto:
      > >

      > > Do you want to see if it works for ColdFusion?
      > >
      > > > To: json@yahoogroups.com <mailto:json%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > CC: gabriele.negro1@... <mailto:gabriele.negro1%40tin.it>
      > > > From: claudio.dangelo@...
      > > <mailto:claudio.dangelo%40lombardia-servizi.it>
      > > > Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:46:08 +0200
      > > > Subject: Re: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript
      > > >
      > > > Hi Tatu,
      > > > you can found the documentation of JAJB in
      > > > http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
      > > <http://jajb.sourceforge.net/documentation.html> (there is a link
      to pdf).
      > > > In cc there is the project's owner.
      > > > If the documentation is not complete please report it to
      Gabriele or me.

      > > > JAJB permits to map json in javabean using 3 different ways: xml
      > > > mapping, annotation and direct mapping. We have studied jajb to map
      > > > (also) java classes that doesn't follow the javabean specification.
      > > > I'm available (and I think Gabriele too) to help you with JAJB.
      > > >
      > > > JAJB depends by SAJ and DOMJson that they are 2 libraries to
      parse json
      > > > (SAJ is like SAX).
      > > > SAJ has a simple support for an old specification of json-schema
      that
      > > > you can use to validate your json stream. Now we are working to
      > > > implement another validation system in SAJ called json-vl (see
      > > > http://jontools.sourceforge.net/
      <http://jontools.sourceforge.net/>).

      > > > I and Gabriele works to use json in any data transmission system
      (web
      > > > rich client and business2business) and we have needed of developers
      > > that
      > > > supply feedbacks (this help ours projects that use this libraries).
      > > >
      > > > Claudio

      > > <mailto:claudio.dangelo%40lombardia-servizi.it>

      > > <http://jajb.sourceforg.net>
      that is a

      > > <http://jackson.codehaus.org/ <http://jackson.codehaus.org/>>) has
      Booleans,

      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT