1021Re: [json] Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

    May 16, 2008
      On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Claudio D'angelo
      <claudio.dangelo@...> wrote:

      Hi Claudio, I was wondering about this:

      > * You can also use the JAJB (http://jajb.sourceforg.net) that is a
      > binding system between java and json. You can have in java your

      I have been looking for something like this (assuming it does what it
      should be, i.e. like JAXB, but instead of XML, json). But the project
      home page seems to be void of content. Do you know where I could learn
      more about it?

      I have been thinking of writing such a binding framework myself, but
      if a decent one exists, I wouldn't mind saving that time for something
      else. :-)

      Also, related to the original question: there are many data binding
      tools between Java and JSon.
      In addition to ones mentioned, Jackson JSON processor (at
      http://jackson.codehaus.org/) has simple mappings from json to either
      Java containers/primitives (List, Maps, Strings, Numbers, Booleans,
      null), or to DOM-like node-based tree (JsonNode) with path access.
      It does not have bean-bindings, but I am hoping to be able to hook
      Jackson parser to a framework.
      That would be useful for my use case, which requires high performance,
      and where Jackson's ultra-fast parsing is necessary, but where
      convenience of true data binding would also come in handy. :-)