1018Sharing Java objects with JavaScript

  • Phil
    May 15, 2008
      I'm upgrading a web page so that it uses ajax. I'm pretty much done,
      except for one thing. If I have a value determined in a servlet that I
      need to use in JavaScript how can I use JSON to do this for me? EG; I'm
      setting a value in the servlet that controls whether or not I build a
      SELECT control in JavaScript using the DOM methods. How do I access
      that value in the JS?