code update

  • Jan-Klaas Kollhof
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have updated the code on json-rpc.org.

      The handling of multiple incoming messages is changed to work without
      the previously implemented messageDelimiter.
      For sending multiple messages the messageDelimiter can still be used
      but is set to "" by default.
      I have also implemented a ServiceProxy for both raw socket and HTTP
      connections.
      Now it needs testing and review.

      I will also be updating the jsolait library(http://jsolait.net to work
      with the current impl. making it possible to use both JSON-RPC over
      TCP sockets and over HTTP.

      Hopefully I will have some running examples before easter,

      Jan