not able to run my first program - plz help me

  • murali_padavala
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi,

      I am new to JSON RPC. I was going through the test examples given at
      http://oss.metaparadigm.com/jsonrpc-1.0/hello.jsp and trying to
      understand that. do i need to make any changed in web.xml to make it
      working on my local server?

      I have copied, hello.java, hello.jsp and hello.js and jsonrpc.jar on
      the server. and registered com.metaparadigm.jsonrpc.JSONRPCServlet in
      web.xml; still I am not able to run this on my local machine. Could
      some one let me know where i am making mistake.

      Thanks,
      Murali
    • Michael Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi Murali,

        murali_padavala wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >I am new to JSON RPC. I was going through the test examples given at
        >http://oss.metaparadigm.com/jsonrpc-1.0/hello.jsp and trying to
        >understand that. do i need to make any changed in web.xml to make it
        >working on my local server?
        >

        >I have copied, hello.java, hello.jsp and hello.js and jsonrpc.jar on
        >the server. and registered com.metaparadigm.jsonrpc.JSONRPCServlet in
        >web.xml; still I am not able to run this on my local machine. Could
        >some one let me know where i am making mistake.

        I see you have posted this here on the json-rpc list aswell as the
        json-rpc-java list. Since this list is for discussions relating to the
        JSON-RPC protocol and such, i'll answer your same post on the
        json-rpc-java list which is the place for discussions relating to the
        JSON-RPC-Java implementation.

        ~mc
      • Murali Krishna
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
          Hi Michael,

          Thanks for your reply. I found out the mistake I was doing, i was not creating the new JSONRpcClient("/test/JSON-RPC") with the correct url.

          Thank you for your reply.

          -Murali

          Michael Clark <michael@...> wrote:
          Hi Murali,