Re: Dreamweaver JSLint extension / command

  • martijnbeulens
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 21, 2009
      I've fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called "synchronizeDocument" before getting the source.
      This looks like it fixes my problem.

      New version (1.0.0.3) on http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl

      Did not yet build in the selection suggested by Sam.
      Working on that at the moment.

      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "martijnbeulens" <mbeulens@...> wrote:

      > If found that sometimes the source is being copied from the dreamweaver cache. This means that if you use DW lint on a page, then change the page, it still uses the old source to validate on.
      > Closing and re-opening the file fixes the problem for now, but i'm still figuring out what causes the cache problem.
      >
      > Ill post back with a solution when i got one.
      > Any help is appreciated ofcourse.
      >

      > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "martijnbeulens" <mbeulens@> wrote:
      > >
      > > After working with JSLint for a while i got tired from copy pasting my JS code into jslint.com, so i searched google for a dreamweaver JSLint plugin.
      > > Did not find it though, so created my own.
      > >
      > > It's an initial version, but i tend to update it if i find bugs or when extra features are needed.
      > >
      > > I called it DWLint.
      > > You can download an installer or the source from this page.
      > >
      > > http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl/
      > >
      > > Hope it's useful to someone.
      > >
      > > Martijn Beulens

    • samckayak
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 21, 2009
        > I've fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called "synchronizeDocument" before getting the source.
        > This looks like it fixes my problem.

        Thanks. I also noted this problem but I was so grateful for the product I didn't want to complain about it!
      • martijnbeulens
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 22, 2009
          Reporting a bug or missing feature is not complaining.
          It's more like helping to make the software better and more useable.