Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Dreamweaver JSLint extension / command

Expand Messages
  • martijnbeulens
    If found that sometimes the source is being copied from the dreamweaver cache. This means that if you use DW lint on a page, then change the page, it still
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 21, 2009
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      If found that sometimes the source is being copied from the dreamweaver cache. This means that if you use DW lint on a page, then change the page, it still uses the old source to validate on.
      Closing and re-opening the file fixes the problem for now, but i'm still figuring out what causes the cache problem.

      Ill post back with a solution when i got one.
      Any help is appreciated ofcourse.


      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "martijnbeulens" <mbeulens@...> wrote:
      >
      > After working with JSLint for a while i got tired from copy pasting my JS code into jslint.com, so i searched google for a dreamweaver JSLint plugin.
      > Did not find it though, so created my own.
      >
      > It's an initial version, but i tend to update it if i find bugs or when extra features are needed.
      >
      > I called it DWLint.
      > You can download an installer or the source from this page.
      >
      > http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl/
      >
      > Hope it's useful to someone.
      >
      > Martijn Beulens
      >
    • martijnbeulens
      I ve fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called synchronizeDocument before getting the source. This looks like it fixes my problem. New
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 21, 2009
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        I've fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called "synchronizeDocument" before getting the source.
        This looks like it fixes my problem.

        New version (1.0.0.3) on http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl

        Did not yet build in the selection suggested by Sam.
        Working on that at the moment.


        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "martijnbeulens" <mbeulens@...> wrote:
        >
        > If found that sometimes the source is being copied from the dreamweaver cache. This means that if you use DW lint on a page, then change the page, it still uses the old source to validate on.
        > Closing and re-opening the file fixes the problem for now, but i'm still figuring out what causes the cache problem.
        >
        > Ill post back with a solution when i got one.
        > Any help is appreciated ofcourse.
        >
        >
        > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "martijnbeulens" <mbeulens@> wrote:
        > >
        > > After working with JSLint for a while i got tired from copy pasting my JS code into jslint.com, so i searched google for a dreamweaver JSLint plugin.
        > > Did not find it though, so created my own.
        > >
        > > It's an initial version, but i tend to update it if i find bugs or when extra features are needed.
        > >
        > > I called it DWLint.
        > > You can download an installer or the source from this page.
        > >
        > > http://dwlint.abisvmm.nl/
        > >
        > > Hope it's useful to someone.
        > >
        > > Martijn Beulens
        > >
        >
      • samckayak
        ... Thanks. I also noted this problem but I was so grateful for the product I didn t want to complain about it!
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 21, 2009
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          > I've fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called "synchronizeDocument" before getting the source.
          > This looks like it fixes my problem.

          Thanks. I also noted this problem but I was so grateful for the product I didn't want to complain about it!
        • martijnbeulens
          Reporting a bug or missing feature is not complaining. It s more like helping to make the software better and more useable.
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 22, 2009
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Reporting a bug or missing feature is not complaining.
            It's more like helping to make the software better and more useable.


            --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "samckayak" <samc@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I've fixed the problem by calling a dreamweaver dom function called "synchronizeDocument" before getting the source.
            > > This looks like it fixes my problem.
            >
            > Thanks. I also noted this problem but I was so grateful for the product I didn't want to complain about it!
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.