"download" versions of jslint

  • Andy Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Would I be right in thinking the "download" version of jslint.js
      linked to on http://www.jslint.com/rhino/index.html is a concatenation
      of http://www.jslint.com/fulljslint.js and
      http://www.jslint.com/rhino/rhino.js run through a minifier? I need
      to make a couple of changes to the companion, which is going to be
      more easily done on the separate file as it's much more readable :-)

      By the way, I see the Yahoo groups archives only go back a few months
      - was there some other mailing list before that? I saw jslint
      mentioned in an Ajax book published in 2006, so it must have been
      around for at least that long.

      Andy.
      --
      http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/ Open source java Sudoku application
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Stevens"
        <insomniacpenguin@...> wrote:

        > Would I be right in thinking the "download" version of jslint.js
        > linked to on http://www.jslint.com/rhino/index.html is a concatenation
        > of http://www.jslint.com/fulljslint.js and
        > http://www.jslint.com/rhino/rhino.js run through a minifier? I need
        > to make a couple of changes to the companion, which is going to be
        > more easily done on the separate file as it's much more readable :-)

        Yes.

        > By the way, I see the Yahoo groups archives only go back a few months
        > - was there some other mailing list before that? I saw jslint
        > mentioned in an Ajax book published in 2006, so it must have been
        > around for at least that long.

        JSLint has been around since 2001. But this group is a recent thing.