Re: Hallo, I have a really really little bug to report. Using Rhino I have to explic

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Christian" <christian.wirkus@...> wrote:

      > Hallo, I have a really really little bug to report.
      > Using Rhino I have to explicitly write that I want to use the .
      > in regular expressions (instead of leaving the option away):
      >
      > /*jslint regexp: false */
      > /.*/.test("it's a dot");
      >
      > Otherwise I get this:
      >
      > Lint at line 1 character 2: Insecure '.'.
      > /.*/.test("it's a dot");

      rhino.js contains

      if (!JSLINT(input, {bitwise: true, eqeqeq: true, immed: true,
      newcap: true, nomen: true, onevar: true, plusplus: true,
      regexp: true, rhino: true, undef: true, white: true})) {

      which sets the options. You are free to set it any way you like,
      or to override it with the /*jslint*/ comment.