Rhino Version up-to-date?

  • Tim Breitkreutz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hi, thanks for the great tool and book on Javascript!

      I was just wondering if the rhino version of the script is currently the same as the web
      version. It seems to have a bit less output than the web version, I noticed (missing the
      summary of implied globals, etc.).

      Ideally it would be great to include this in our automated build process.

      Thanks,

      Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Breitkreutz" <tim@...> wrote:

        > Hi, thanks for the great tool and book on Javascript!
        >
        > I was just wondering if the rhino version of the script is currently
        the same as the web
        > version. It seems to have a bit less output than the web version, I
        noticed (missing the
        > summary of implied globals, etc.).

        The Rhino version at http://jslint.com/rhino/jslint.js uses the same
        core js file. You may want to fiddle with the options or the call to
        JSLINT.report. See http://jslint.com/fulljslint.js