OT: Unit testing

  • Toby Maxwell-Lyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi,

      This is a little off topic, but I'm looking to integrate unit testing
      into our continuous integration server. So far I've looked at
      RhinoUnit (http://code.google.com/p/rhinounit/) which seems to do the
      job, before I commit to this I was wondering what alternatives there
      are. Ideally, I want a non browser based solution as we write IPTV
      software for set top boxes that run proprietary web browsers i.e. not
      Firefox, IE, Opera etc. As the apps we produce are both HTML and SVG
      there can't be a reliance on either hence my interest in RhinoUnit.
      I'd be interested to your thoughts.

      Thanks,
      Toby