Re: [jslint] Re: new Something();

  • Arthur Blake
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2009
      Thanks for the quick service. But what do you think about making an
      option for it like I proposed?
      If not, what do you suggest for the use cases I presented? Currently
      I'm left with having to create a var that I never use, just to make
      jslint not complain about that pattern...
      And I'm not in control of the libraries I'm using so I can't just
      change the usage pattern.