Defining globals

  • Jacob Davenport
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      Am I crazy? I thought I could add this comment at the top:

      /* global CMECF window */

      And then I could reference my CMECF global (analogous to the YAHOO global) without JSLint complaining. But now it complains. Did that change, or am I missing something?

      Thanks,
      Jacob
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Davenport" <jacob@...> wrote:

        > Am I crazy?

        So it would seem.

        > I thought I could add this comment at the top:
        >
        > /* global CMECF window */
        >
        > And then I could reference my CMECF global (analogous to the YAHOO
        > global) without JSLint complaining. But now it complains. Did that
        > change, or am I missing something?

        /*global CMECF */

        See http://www.jslint.com/lint.html#global
      • jpdavenportjr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
          I see the problem. There cannot be a space between "/*" and "global". Just like there cannot be one between "/*" and "jslint", if that's how I decide to include options.