Re: JSLint and DOM constructor types.

  • pauanyu
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5 5:47 PM

      > I will add them when IE adds them. Currently, I think it is more helpful for JSLint to report that NodeList is not available on 80% of browsers.

      By the way, I ran some tests in IE8. Apparently IE8 *does* support Element, but not NodeList:

      var body = document.getElementsByTagName("body");
      console.log("Element: " + (body[0] instanceof Element)); // true
      console.log("NodeList: " + (body instanceof NodeList)); // false

      I have no clue whether IE7 or IE6 support Element, however.