option.maxerr

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5 2:14 PM
      I added a new option that lets you set the maximum number of warnings. The default is 0. It is used only if option.passfail is not true.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5 2:52 PM

        > I added a new option that lets you set the maximum number of
        > warnings. The default is 0. It is used only if option.passfail
        > is not true.

        The default is 50. Fifty.
      • Michael Lorton
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5 3:04 PM
          Does "0" mean "no limit"?

          M.

          > I added a new option that lets you set the maximum number of
          > warnings. The default is 0. It is used only if option.passfail
          > is not true.

          The default is 50. Fifty.
        • Dominic Mitchell
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6 1:30 AM
            On 5 Aug 2009, at 23:04, Michael Lorton wrote:
            > Does "0" mean "no limit"?

            No, it just declares your program invalid without looking at it. :)

            -Dom
          • christian.wirkus
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6 1:51 AM

              > I added a new option that lets you set the maximum number of warnings. The default is 0. It is used only if option.passfail is not true.

              Bad option value.
              Hi! In Rhino the maxerr option causes a problem.

              Lint at line 2 character 185: Bad option value.
              /*jslint bitwise: true, browser: true, eqeqeq: true, evil: true, immed: true, newcap: true, nomen: true, onevar: true, plusplus: true, regexp: true, undef: tr
              ue, white: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */

              Lint at line 2 character 185: Stopping, unable to continue. (4% scanned).