[ANN] jslint4java 1.3

  • dom@happygiraffe.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 4:38 AM
      Hi all! I'd like to let you know that my jslint wrapper, jslint4java,
      has a new version out. The details are at:

      http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/

      The new features are:

      * An upgrade to jslint 2009-07-08.
      * The indent option is now supported.
      * Add getEdition() call.
      * The ant task can now work with any kind of nested resource, not just files.
      * Improved documentation.
      * The build system has been switched to maven.

      There is one incompatibility: I've moved package names from
      net.happygiraffe.jslint to com.googlecode.jslint4java. This may affect
      you if you're using the ant task.

      jslint4java can be used as both a command line tool and an ant task.

      -Dom