continue command

  • sandyhead25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Would it be possible to have JSLint throw an error each time it sees the continue command? This could be an optional thing in The Good Parts option list.

      After reading your book I have made my current application much more efficient by removing all but two continue commands. It would be nice if my coworkers and I were reminded of this each time we use the tool.