Re: [jslint] Re: /*global */

  • Michael Lorton
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2009
      Or, add some extrinsic way of saying, "These are the globals I'm not declaring but I don't want me to yentz me about."

      M.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 12, 2009
        > "name" needs to be writable. It has no value by default,
        > but you can assign a string to it, indicating the name of
        > the window/tab.

        Which do you think is more likely, that a program wants to change the global name, or that a var name declaration in a function was forgotten? We won't get an implied global warning, but at least we can get a read only warning. I think that is the more useful default.