Re: [jslint] Re: Reserved words

  • Michael Lorton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 3:44 PM
      Ah, I was wondering what had happened to "var".

      I thought "let" was going to declare block-scoped variables. Guess not.

      M.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 28, 2009, at 3:32 PM, "Douglas Crockford" <douglas@...> wrote:

      ES3 had a huge reserved word list. The ES5 reserved words list will be much smaller:

      class const enum export extends import implements
      interface let package private protected public
      static super yield

      To be clear, these are the words that are reserved that are not actually used in the language. They might be used in a future edition.