Re: Features Request for the Report

  • santini.alberto
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2009
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Jean-Charles Meyrignac <jcmeyrignac@...> wrote:

      > How could the Rhino script report the unused and unexpected global variables

      From jslint commmented code:

      "You can request a Function Report, which shows all of the functions and the parameters and vars that they use. This can be used to find implied global variables and other problems. The report is in HTML and can be inserted in an HTML <body>.

      var myReport = JSLINT.report(limited);

      If limited is true, then the report will be limited to only errors."

      I think you can integrate the report call in your rhino script.

      Regards,
      Alberto