jslint and javascript lint

  • Thomas Koch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 6:43 AM
      Hi,

      I started today to explore jslint. My first problem was, to figure out, which
      jslint I actually need/want. There's jslint from Douglas Crockford which I've
      downloaded in the end. And there's a site javascriptlint.com which does not
      seem to contain anything I need.

      Could you please be so kind to add a FAQ section to jslint.com and answer the
      following question there:

      "What is the relation between jslint.com and javascriptlint.com?"

      You could surely help also others to avoid wasting time.

      Thanks a lot,

      --
      Thomas Koch, Software Developer
      http://www.koch.ro