Version control? (Was: [jslint] option.browser)

  • Mike West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:36 AM
      Douglas,

      I appreciate your diligence in keeping the list up-to-date with the
      latest changes as you deploy them.

      Is there any chance that you could be persuaded to put the JSLint code
      up in a publicly accessible version control system? I'd really
      appreciate being able to follow the changes to the codebase (with
      clear diffs) on a service like GitHub.

      -Mike