JSON

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2009
      JSLint now checks that the keys in a JSON object are all unique.
    • Jakob Kruse
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2009
        Question: Did you really mean JSON object, or JavaScript object? JSLint will now complain if I have code such as this: ?

        var myJSON = ‘{“foo”:1,”foo”:2}’;

        /Jakob

        JSLint now checks that the keys in a JSON object are all unique.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009

          > Question: Did you really mean JSON object, or JavaScript object? JSLint will now complain if I have code such as this: ?
          >
          > var myJSON = '{"foo":1,"foo":2}';

          JSLint has looked at uniqueness in object literals for a long time.
          It now also looks for uniqueness in JSON objects.