JSLint Multi 1.1

  • Jakob Kruse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 2:21 PM
      I'm happy to announce an update to the JSLint Multi widget. The new widget has been submitted to Yahoo Widget Gallery, but they update very slowly, so for now, go to http://code.google.com/p/jslint-multi-widget/ to get version 1.1. There you will also find a brief list of what was changed.

      Version 1.0 was affected by a rather serious memory leak in the widget engine, so for that reason alone I would recommend everyone to update.

      Enjoy, and please report any bugs or feature requests!

      /Jakob