Re: [jslint] Global variables implied error - not received last time I checked this document

  • starie78
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
      Hi,

      Yes you were right - I knew I'd missed something obvious (first day back after Easter Hols so my brain not full functioning ;) )

      I still have

      Error:

      Implied global: escape 19 20 110 396

      Though, which is puzzling as I have used escape on several other lines as well.

      Any suggestions?

      Laura

    • mnewton32@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
        Escape is not a good idea, or so I've been told. Use encodeURIComponent instead.
        Or I think that's it. Not at a PC right now.