Re: [jslint] Global variables implied error - not received last time I checked this document

  • mnewton32@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
      You could pobably get rid of those errors by checking the "assume a browser" box which will let JSLint know about the document object and stuff.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
        Hi,

        Yes you were right - I knew I'd missed something obvious (first day back after Easter Hols so my brain not full functioning ;) )

        I still have

        Error:

        Implied global: escape 19 20 110 396

        Though, which is puzzling as I have used escape on several other lines as well.

        Any suggestions?

        Laura

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2009
          Escape is not a good idea, or so I've been told. Use encodeURIComponent instead.
          Or I think that's it. Not at a PC right now.