JSON

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2008
      I added the JSON object to the list of objects that are provided by
      the standard, in anticipation of the next edition of the ECMAScript
      standard.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2009
        JSLint now checks that the keys in a JSON object are all unique.
      • Jakob Kruse
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2009
          Question: Did you really mean JSON object, or JavaScript object? JSLint will now complain if I have code such as this: ?

          var myJSON = ‘{“foo”:1,”foo”:2}’;

          /Jakob

          JSLint now checks that the keys in a JSON object are all unique.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009

            > Question: Did you really mean JSON object, or JavaScript object? JSLint will now complain if I have code such as this: ?
            >
            > var myJSON = '{"foo":1,"foo":2}';

            JSLint has looked at uniqueness in object literals for a long time.
            It now also looks for uniqueness in JSON objects.