Re: Feature request: disable warnings on a line-by-line basis

  • bertbelder
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2009
      Thank's, I didn't realize that it was possible to set jslint options for a part of the file. However, there are still warnings I'd like to suprpress sometimes for which no such option exists. So what do you think about the proposed ignore-line feature?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "bertbelder" <bertbelder@...> wrote:

        > However, there are still warnings I'd like to suprpress sometimes
        > for which no such option exists. So what do you think about the
        > proposed ignore-line feature?

        I think it is better to fix your code than to document that it is intentionally faulty.