Re: Bug: unintialized variable with name 'constructor' gives strange error

  • bertbelder
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      Wow! I've never had a response to a bug report that quickly, ever.
      It's fixed indeed.

      Thanks. -Bert
    • santini.alberto
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
        > Thanks for the report. Please try it again.

        Linted on itself:

        Error:

        Problem at line 180 character 1: Expected an assignment or function call and instead saw an expression.

        "use strict";

        Problem at line 3567 character 17: Expected 'if' to have an indentation of 12 instead of 16.

        if (typeof s === 'function') {

        Problem at line 3568 character 21: Expected 's' to have an indentation of 16 instead of 20.

        s = false;

        Problem at line 3569 character 17: Expected '}' to have an indentation of 12 instead of 16.

        }

        Regards,
        Alberto