Re: [jslint] Feature request: exit codes

  • dom@happygiraffe.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
      On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 03:43:04PM +0000, Daniel Cassidy wrote:
      > 2009/1/13 <dom@...>
      >
      > > On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 04:59:14PM +0000, Daniel Cassidy wrote:
      > > > 2009/1/9 M. Lorton <mlorton@... <mlorton%40yahoo.com>>
      > > > Take a look at JSLint4Java, which embeds JSLint and does what you want,
      > > as
      > > > well as being usable as an Ant task.
      > >
      > > jslint4java works, but it is in need of an update to the latest jslint.
      > > Unfortunately I've left it in a bit of a state. I'm hoping to get to
      > > working on it soon…
      >
      > Just copying a newer JSLint into the jar works for me.

      Yes, it will do. I haven't advertised that though. :)

      The only thing is that you won't get access to the new options and so
      on (via Java). Which is not _that_ big a deal. I would like to provide
      a proper API for doing this however.

      > If you're not finding time to work on jslint4java, would you be interested
      > if I offered a hand? I have been using it quite extensively and find it very
      > useful -- you may recognise me, I am djcsdy on Google Code.

      Feel free to chip in. Probably the best way is to use github though.
      I've moved stuff there as it's far easier to fork off a copy of your own
      and work on it. Sorry, I've been truly bitten by the git bug :)

      -Dom