Re: Feature request: read from stdin

  • M. Lorton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      It turned out *really well* -- it runs literally 100 times faster --
      but I don't know how to share it. Should I just put it in a message
      here or is there an upload area? Can I check it into SVN directly?

      M.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "M. Lorton" <mlorton@...> wrote:

        > It turned out *really well* -- it runs literally 100 times faster --
        > but I don't know how to share it. Should I just put it in a message
        > here or is there an upload area? Can I check it into SVN directly?

        I don't want to be maintaining Rhino stuff, but I do want to encourage
        sharing between the Rhino users. So please post it here, or upload a
        file here (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/jslint_com/files) or
        post a link to a source project.