Feature request: emacs-compatible messages

  • M. Lorton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      If JSLint produced messages that looked like

      jsdir/jsfile.js:968: 'v' is already defined.

      then I could run run JSLint from inside emacs (or, I believe, Eclipse)
      and the editor would automatically take me to the problematic line.
    • santini.alberto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "M. Lorton" <mlorton@...> wrote:

        > If JSLint produced messages that looked like
        >
        > jsdir/jsfile.js:968: 'v' is already defined.
        >
        > then I could run run JSLint from inside emacs (or, I believe, Eclipse)
        > and the editor would automatically take me to the problematic line.

        I think the following post may be usefull:

        Regards,
        Alberto