HTML

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      I made two changes to the way JSLint deals with HTML:

      1. <!-- --> comments have been relaxed to allow the commenting out of
      HTML content. JSLint will complain if a comment contains '<!' or '--'.

      2. Restrictions have been added to the values of id, name, type, and
      class attributes. They may not contain characters that could interfere
      with query patterns. Use of query patterns has become important in
      Ajax frameworks.

      Please let me know if these changes introduce problems for you.